Saturday, June 27, 2015

My first day at work on Kratom

Today was a short work day for me (7 hours) so it was the perfect day to try working on Kratom. I am in retail management so I am on my feet all day. I took 1 teaspoon (5 grams) of the Dark Kalimantan in the morning before work and grabbed another iced coffee. I didn't eat as I've read that it decreases the effect of the Kratom.

     I worked all day and I was barely in any pain at all. I still had some occasional stiffness (Ankylsong Spondylitis and Ehler's Danlos) anytime I sat down at the computer for 2 minutes to print something out or check an email. The Fibromyalgia pain is virtually non existent on Kratom. Any time I felt like the powder was wearing off I just took another 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 g) and I felt better. I don't think this would be an issue if I was taking 5 grams three times per day. But,  I have been trying to use as little as possible because I only ordered a small amount to begin with and I am trying to make it last.

     My husband took me to dinner and on our way home I realized that I felt fine. FINE. If you have chronic pain then you will know that is simply amazing and almost never happens. I just took another 5 grams and I am heading to bed. 

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work more details

    ReplyDelete