Tuesday, June 30, 2015

     Today I tried the Green Vein Borneo before I went to work. I only took about 3.5 grams but by the time I clocked in I was beginning to feel that familiar Fibromyalgia-I-got-run-over-by a-truck ache start so I grabbed the Dark Kalimantan from my purse and took another 2.5 grams. I felt some analgesic relief but that wore off soon after. Two hours later I took another 2.5 grams and 2 hours after that I took another 2.5 grams. I felt a little energy but not much pain relief. Finally, I took some of the Red Sumantran for pain. It seems like I need 5 grams at a time for any relief but I have been hesitant to take that much- which is silly because it is just a teaspoon!

      My review of the Green Vein Borneo is as follows:

Energy- 1, Pain relief 1, Calming 1, Mood 1

      Everything I took today has worn off. So, I just took 3.5 grams of Red Vein Maeng Da. I will rate it tomorrow. 

     I will say that this experiment has opened my eyes to the different aspects of pain and fatigue and how they affect me. Sometimes, I think I am in pain - but when the pain has been taken away I realize I still feel some stiffness and discomfort that I associate with pain but it really just pressure. I have more stiffness than I thought I had. Especially in my hips and knees. It is now definitely possible to differentiate between muscle pain and joint pain. The first thing that the Kratom takes away is fatigue- which I sometimes mistake for pain as strange as that sounds- then muscle and connective tissue pain and aches, then joint pain, then deep back pain caused by herniated discs. When all of that is gone only pressure remains. 

     The only Kratom that I have found that takes away my anxiety is Red Sumantran. Otherwise, the little things that have always caused issues (like being triggered by music, etc.) remain. However, the RS makes me feel loopy and I cannot stand that. I got lose inside my own head when I took 5 grams but less didn't seem to help enough. 

     

2 comments:

  1. You don't want to be prosecuted for illegal substances because you bought some from the wrong place. For more ideal details about kratom capsules, click here now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is such that I have run out of words!!! Really superb.
    OPMS Kratom Silver Red Vein Maeng DA Powders

    ReplyDelete