Monday, June 29, 2015

Day 4

     Yesterday I started to worry because I was basically out of the Dark Kalimantan and the Red Sumatran Ultra Premium  didn't help me nearly as much. It wasn't as good for my pain relief or energy as the DK. I used the RSUP for work but I had to take more. 

     When I got home I checked the mail. THANK GOD two out of the three orders I made over the weekend came in! I ordered more DK from Mood and Mind (I initially ordered from Shire but they don't have the DK available yet and the sample they sent me had the Mood and Mind logo on it so I thought it was probably better and cheaper to go directly to the source. Mood and Mind also sent me a sample of Red Borneo.

     I also decided to give MMM Speciosa a try. I ordered a sample pack (5 strains x 10 grams) and a 10g of Tropical Borneo. Unlike many other companies, MMM Speciosa allows you to choose the strains to sample. I chose Bali Indah, Red Vein Indo, White Vein Indo, Malaysian Maeng Da and Tropical Thai. I was SUPER IMPRESSED to see that they also sent me 3 free sample packs- RedVein Maeng Da, Green Sunda and Green Vein Borneo. They also hand wrote me a note that read, "Let us know what we can do to help you!" They already have my vote for best customer service. 

     I realized that I don't have the particulars on what each strain is supposed to be best for. I will list them here and then I will give you my own reviews over time. 

Dark Kalimantan - I could not find an reviews of this Kratom anywhere but here is MY review: 

(5 highest) 

Energy- 5, Pain relief 4, Calming 3, Mood 4.5

Red Sumatran Ultra Premium- My review: Energy-2, Pain relief- 2, Calming-4, Mood 2

Red Borneo- Relaxation and pain relief.

Bali Indah- Euphoria, muscle relaxation and pain relief. 

 Red Vein Indo - Pan relief, muscle relaxation, sleep

White Vein Indo - ENERGY.

Malaysian Maeng Da-  I can find reviews for Maeng da and Malaysian but not both. Will keep you informed.

Tropical Thai- Supposed to be good for everything and last all day

RedVein Maeng Da- Supposed to be very high in pain relief and relaxation.

Green Sunda- Mellow effect

Green Vein Borneo-  Should be weak.. energy then pain then relaxation. 


2 comments:

  1. Have fun addicting yourself to kratom! LOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. kratom reviews

    ReplyDelete