Saturday, June 27, 2015

Dark Kalimantan

     This morning, at about 8:30 a.m.,  I tossed back 1 teaspoon of the Dark Kalimantan with a glass of water. I went by Dunkin' Donuts and grabbed a large Iced Coffee. I checked online to make sure it was okay to drink that much coffee with the Kratom but there didn't seem to be an issue. I was on my way to see a friend who lives about an hour south of me. 

     At about 9:30 I started to experience a mild euphoria and an energy buzz I associate with a familiar feeling from having taken diet pills. (Phentermine) The euphoria was quite lovely but I am still not really a fan of the speedy feeling. However, it was much better than the stoned feeling I got from the Red Sumatran Ultra Premium. 
     We went to lunch at Red Robin and I was barely hungry at all. I cut my burger into quarters and I only managed to get one down, plus a few fries and Jalapeno coins, before I packed them away in a to-go box. After lunch I felt like the pain relief was wearing off a bit so I took 1/4 teaspoon of the Dark Kalimantan. The rest of the afternoon was pretty chill but I did notice that I wasn't really very interested in smoking my cigarettes. I smoke by habit but I realized I was forcing myself so I stopped.
     On my way home, about 4 hours later, I experienced a little more euphoria (triggered by driving?) but also noticed twinges of pain returning so I took another 1/4 teaspoon when I got home around 5. I took another teaspoon before bed. I slept like a baby. I didn't wake up once. Good stuff.

1 comment: